[Owncloud] contacts VCV REV field update problem

Ismail YENIGUL ismail.yenigul at surgate.com
Fri May 3 13:04:30 UTC 2013

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your feedback.
I talked with my developers. They are deleting and re-adding the contacts :)
But they say that there is no edit method in the webdav client called
WebDAV .NET

by the way we also delete and re-add the caldav events, owncloud use our
LAST-MODIFIED value in the .ics file
Then we thought that something is wrong with carddav?

My question is what is the proper way to handle update caldav/carddav?

Thanks

--
Signature

Surgate Logo