[Owncloud] User account search ability

CJ Keist cj.keist at colostate.edu
Wed May 8 16:58:37 UTC 2013

Hello,
    Just request on owncloud server. When looking at user accounts with
the admin account, there is no way to search for login names.  With
thousands of accounts this is a big issue when you are trying to modify
an account disk quota setting.

     Where are the disk quota settings for each account stored in the
database?  We are using LDAP back end for authentication.

C. J. Keist                     Email: cj.keist at colostate.edu
Systems Group Manager           Solaris 10 OS (SAI)
Engineering Network Services    Phone: 970-491-0630
College of Engineering, CSU     Fax:   970-491-5569
Ft. Collins, CO 80523-1301

All I want is a chance to prove 'Money can't buy happiness'