[Owncloud] Recommended server config for Owncloud server

CJ Keist cj.keist at colostate.edu
Mon May 6 14:48:39 UTC 2013

All,
    Looked around and didn't find anything. Is there any recommendation
in terms of amount of RAM, CPU resources that should be allocated for an
Owncloud server?  We have around 3,500 users and I'm figuring ~400-550
concurrent sessions at any one time. The MySQL database is running a
separate server from the OwnCloud server.

C. J. Keist                     Email: cj.keist at colostate.edu
Systems Group Manager           Solaris 10 OS (SAI)
Engineering Network Services    Phone: 970-491-0630
College of Engineering, CSU     Fax:   970-491-5569
Ft. Collins, CO 80523-1301

All I want is a chance to prove 'Money can't buy happiness'