[Owncloud] desktop client for ubuntu 13.04

Markus Feilner lists at feilner-it.net
Mon May 6 11:11:56 UTC 2013

Am Sonntag, 5. Mai 2013, 22:27:22 schrieb Sandro Knauß:
> Hello,
>
> the ubuntu packages are now based on the debian packages, I created fpr pkg-
> owncloud. My plan was, when the package enter debian unstable to make sure,
> that the debian/ubuntu packages on obs are build the same way.
>
> Unfortunatelly, I need a mentor for my packages and they are very busy ...

I'm not sure if this info is helpful to anyone, but though:

I have been running Owncloud 1.2.1 on Kubuntu 13.04 in KDE for more than a week now - without problems except the usual ones. Three systems, all upgraded from 12.10, no problem, no package errors.

But, and that seems to be your point - my sources.list.d still points to here:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/isv:ownCloud:devel/xUbuntu_12.10/

It works, however.

--

Best Regards - Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Markus Feilner

Feilner IT Linux & GIS
Linux Solutions, Training, Seminare, Workshops and Authoring
Koetztinger Strasse 6c          93057 Regensburg - Germany
Phone:                          +49 941 8 10 79 89
Mobile:                         +49 170 3 02 70 92
Web: www.feilner-it.net         mail: mfeilner at feilner-it.net
Xing: http://www.xing.com/profile/Markus_Feilner
Linkedin: http://de.linkedin.com/in/markusfeilner
Linux Magazine Germany:         mfeilner at linuxnewmedia.de