[Owncloud] desktop client for ubuntu 13.04

Daniel Molkentin danimo at owncloud.com
Sun May 5 12:09:01 UTC 2013

Am 04.05.2013 um 20:04 schrieb Mark Ziegler:

> any chance to have ubuntu 13.04 listed here http://software.opensuse.org/download/package?project=isv:ownCloud:devel&package=owncloud-client

New distro release, same old story: We are dependent on the openSUSE guys to import the distribution that we want to build for into OBS first. Importing never works out of the box (usually  because distros are never as homogenous as something like OBS requires it to be), this takes a few weeks after a distro has been released. Long story short, wait for the 13.04 import news to appear on build.opensuse.org. Once that has happned, we will enable 13.04 builds. In the meantime, the 12.10 packages should work just fine. The only problem is that you cannot cleanly upgrade from the 13.04 distro packages for owncloud-client, since they are packaged differently.

Daniel