[Owncloud] Update 5.0.4 to 5.0.5 : "ownCloud is in maintenance mode"

Axel Caspard axel at singsonn.com
Fri May 3 19:49:18 UTC 2013

Hello,

I just received this message when I updated my owncloud server from 5.0.4 to 5.0.5.

I am having this message every time I do an update since migration to Owncloud 5.

I thought this was already fixed in one of the last 2 version of owncloud 5, was I wrong to assumed that?

To fix my problem, should I changed the value for "maintenance" from true to false in config/config.php file again?

Thanks,

Axel