[Owncloud] syncing layer of ownCloud

Jakub Moscicki Jakub.Moscicki at cern.ch
Wed Mar 27 11:55:17 UTC 2013

Hello,

Many thanks for your reply.

I'm running ownCloud evaluation project at CERN and part of this evaluation would be to see if we can scale to match our user community. I'd say we target ~1K-10K users, each with minimum 100G space. So stress and scale testing is important for us. But of course safety and consistency of data comes first. The project is just starting so no definitive roadmap yet.

As we are in initial phase of the project any ideas on the test setups or other insights would be very welcome.

Regards,

kuba