[Owncloud] Need help triaging bugs in the apps repo

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Tue Mar 26 15:08:00 UTC 2013

Great initiative Guillaume!
You can create an »App spec« label, that’s good. Most of the open app specs
currently are written by me anyway.
And yes, when there’s no assignee but an app label, I’d say assign the
maintainer.

Keep in mind: Only assigning a person DOES NOT notify them. Please when you
assign people ALWAYS also leave a comment mentioning them. Otherwise they
will not know they are assigned.

Tom, anything to add from the maintainer list you collected a while ago?