[Owncloud] upgrade failed, v4.5.8 -> v5.0, 'owncloud.oc_storages' doesn't exist

mylists at webpluseins.de mylists at webpluseins.de
Mon Mar 25 16:48:51 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

I turn to you, because a problem after upgrade from v4.5.8 to v5.0. I
hope here is someone who can help me finding the problem.

I replaced all new files in my v4.5.8 installation and keep the config
and data files.

After I reload the website the normal upgrade prcedure runs
successfully. After login, the owncloud can't update the filesystem
cache.
The Logfile shows, that ownclound can't find the oc_filecache table.
Thats right, there is no table like that.

Sounds like a bug which is already known. So I found
https://github.com/owncloud/core/pull/2558 and have changed my
update.php and upgrade.php like recommended in #2558.

After I start the Upgrade again I got the error message that another
table is missing.
"SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table
'owncloud.oc_storages' doesn't exist"

Can anyone help me?

Thank you for your help.

Greetings,