[Owncloud] Demo: Impress file is not working

Michael Grosser owncloud at seetheprogress.net
Mon Mar 25 13:05:23 UTC 2013

@Mark
I'm not fond of running older version as we always want people to
start with the new version anyway. The only thing I do is set up alpha
or beta versions of the coming release mostly for devs and security
tests, but I'll think about a sort of master demo again and some sort
of dashboard for different demo version (nothing for the users, but
more for devs etc.). But that is just an idea for now ;)

About Impress, as I said I'm always happy to even showcase 3rdparty
apps within the demo, as long as security considerations and working
state is alright.
(Shorty will be one of those soon I hope and Impress when I retested it.)