[Owncloud] 4 Apps imported into ownClouds github repositories

Christian Reiner foss at christian-reiner.info
Mon Mar 25 09:16:20 UTC 2013

Hallo Jan-Christoph,
fine to see that the apps are welcome :-)

On Monday 25 March 2013 09:09:56 Jan-Christoph Borchardt wrote:
> Heya, nice! Some weeks ago you mentioned you don't have time to maintain
> them anymore, so I suppose this changed now?

Unfortunately that has not really changed.
Actually the import into the ownCloud repos is an attempt of a handover.
I cannot affort to invest as much time as before but since quite some
ownClouds actually have these apps installed it would be a shame to simply
abandon the apps. So my hope is that if issues arise some contribution from
the community is much easier now that the apps are kept in the well known
ownCloud repositories instead of my private old subversion repository.

We'll see :-)