[Owncloud] 4 Apps imported into ownClouds github repositories

Christian Reiner foss at christian-reiner.info
Mon Mar 25 08:05:11 UTC 2013

Hello all,
this is just a small note to this list about the fact that four existing
3rdparty apps got imported into ownClouds github repositories yesterday.
Damino did a great job getting that import done since I have little knowledge
about git. So thanks to him for baby sitting me in this.

The four apps are:
- Shorty
https://github.com/owncloud/shorty/tree/master/shorty[1]
- Shorty Tracking
https://github.com/owncloud/shorty/tree/master/shorty_tracking[2]
- Imprint
https://github.com/owncloud/apps/tree/master/imprint[3]
- FluXX Compensator (Y)
https://github.com/owncloud/apps/tree/master/fluxx_compensator[4]

Obviously one of the main reasons for the import is to attract an audience
contribute to the apps development and maintainance.
So everyone is more than welcome to join!

Christian Reiner (arkascha)

--------
[1] https://github.com/owncloud/shorty/tree/master/shorty
[2] https://github.com/owncloud/shorty/tree/master/shorty_tracking