[Owncloud] Q: Is there a programmatic way ( oc-maintenance-migrate-database.php ) to migrate a sqlite database to MySQL ?

Thomas Gries mail at tgries.de
Thu Mar 21 19:52:39 UTC 2013

(filed as part of https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues/761# )

During my first plays and installation one year ago, the mySQL database
setter wasn't mature and failed,
so I chose for the default installation, which was sqlite.

How can I

+ as logged-in user on the server command line
+ programmatically i.e. using an oc-maintenance-migrate-database.php script
+ migrate an existing owncloud sqlite database == to ==> a
+ MySQL database

?

I suppose, this would be a help for many users and their problems.