[Owncloud] Discussions on the ML

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Thu Mar 21 15:43:02 UTC 2013

On Thursday 21 March 2013 15:03:59 Thomas Gries wrote:
> Am 21.03.2013 14:52, schrieb Jan-Christoph Borchardt:
> > Tornóci, Chris, [added: Tom],
> >
> > don’t worry about feeling stupid. File all issues you have on Github,
> > even if you might think it’s not an issue. Other users will/should
> > give their feedback over there also. It’s not just for developers.
>
> +1
> Thank you for this clear statement.

Let me elaborate on that: Please don't use the isue tracker for asking
questions about how to do what, unless it's clearly a usability issue which
should be solved. Use http://forum.owncloud.org/ for that - the users are
generally  very knowledgeable and  helpful. If you don't get an answer there
*then* file an issue.

--
Best regards / Med venlig hilsen

Thomas Tanghus