[Owncloud] Upgraded to Owncloud 5. Here come the conflict files again

Christophe Ségui christophe.segui at math.univ-toulouse.fr
Thu Mar 21 14:28:13 UTC 2013

Hi Franck,

Since our OC setup as a bit of history, it's hard for me to give a setup to reproduce the bug.
To limit test boundaries, user access (but me) is blocked through an iptable rule. mysql backend load average is around 95%. There are two sync client connected (mine) to the same account.
Logs, on server side, looks like this :

[…]
Mar 21 15:26:01 synapse.math.univ-toulouse.fr ownCloud[2748]: {user_ldap} Attempt for Paging?
Mar 21 15:26:01 synapse.math.univ-toulouse.fr ownCloud[2748]: {PHP} Use of undefined constant ldapLoginFilter - assumed 'ldapLoginFilter' at /www/owncloud/apps/user_ldap/group_ldap.php#181
Mar 21 15:26:01 synapse.math.univ-toulouse.fr ownCloud[2748]: {user_ldap} Error when searching: Bad search filter code -7
Mar 21 15:26:01 synapse.math.univ-toulouse.fr ownCloud[2748]: {user_ldap} Attempt for Paging?
Mar 21 15:26:31 synapse.math.univ-toulouse.fr ownCloud[2749]: {PHP} filemtime(): stat failed for /data/sysadmin/files/sysadmin/chiffrement/procedure_chriff.docx at /www/owncloud/lib/files/storage/local.php#92
Mar 21 15:26:31 synapse.math.univ-toulouse.fr ownCloud[2749]: {PHP} filemtime(): stat failed for /data/sysadmin/files/sysadmin/chiffrement/procedure_chriff.docx at /www/owncloud/lib/files/storage/local.php#92
Mar 21 15:27:01 synapse.math.univ-toulouse.fr ownCloud[2927]: {PHP} filemtime(): stat failed for /data/sysadmin/files/sysadmin/chiffrement/securisation.ods at /www/owncloud/lib/files/storage/local.php#92
Mar 21 15:27:01 synapse.math.univ-toulouse.fr ownCloud[2927]: {PHP} filemtime(): stat failed for /data/sysadmin/files/sysadmin/chiffrement/securisation.ods at /www/owncloud/lib/files/storage/local.php#92
Mar 21 15:27:01 synapse.math.univ-toulouse.fr ownCloud[2927]: {core} unable to rename, file is not writable : files/sysadmin/chiffrement/securisation.ods
Mar 21 15:27:01 synapse.math.univ-toulouse.fr ownCloud[2927]: {PHP} filemtime(): stat failed for /data/sysadmin/files/sysadmin/chiffrement/securisation.ods at /www/owncloud/lib/files/storage/local.php#92
[…]

Are you interested in further logs ?

Bests,

christophe.segui at math.univ-toulouse.fr