[Owncloud] Discussions on the ML

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Thu Mar 21 13:59:45 UTC 2013

Looking quickly through the latest posts (I still have in my mail client),
these are examples of discussions which belong here:
Developers handbook, Name of app repositories, Whatsapp like application,
About Bootstrap and ownCloud, Google Summer of Code stuff, this thread,
Apps-Review process, Call for Maintainers, Need help triaging bugs, Release
Parties, Improving ownCloud JS theming/templating, Looking for a new
feedreader?, etc etc.

Lots of general organization stuff here which is not related to issues or
feature requests. Those belong on Github as we said.