[Owncloud] Discussions on the ML

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Thu Mar 21 13:52:44 UTC 2013

Tornóci, Chris,

don’t worry about feeling stupid. File all issues you have on Github, even
if you might think it’s not an issue. Other users will/should give their
feedback over there also. It’s not just for developers.

This mailing list is for other general discussions. We don’t want to have
issue discussions in 2 places because most of the time the issue is already
reported on Github.

So don’t worry. If you misunderstood or misconfigured something we’ll also
track that down in the issue on Github. Maybe other people had that problem
too and we need to update the documentation.

Is that ok?