[Owncloud] sharing link broken

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Thu Mar 21 12:19:30 UTC 2013

Hey Thomas. Sorry for the issues. Sorry if our answers on the issue tracker
sometimes come off as harsh. We have to deal with a lot of issues and it’s
not always fun, plus text communication easily leads to misunderstandings.
And when we read mailing list posts like these we’re also sad that it
doesn’t work. But it doesn’t improve anything, it just makes us feel bad.

Be sure we don’t do this on purpose.

If you want to help improve, please get involved in the community, and do
whatever you can to make ownCloud better. Can you code, translate, design,
document, test issues, anything else? Then please help us.

Thanks.