[Owncloud] Upgraded to Owncloud 5. Here come the conflict files again

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Thu Mar 21 11:20:23 UTC 2013

First off sorry for the problems. Just having conflict files generated over
and over again for files which didn’t change is painful, and I experienced
it myself.
As for a pointer what might be the fix, deleting the .csync_journal.db file
in the ownCloud/clientsync folder did it for me. Doing that will not delete
any data, but the file might be broken. It will just be recreated by the
sync client.

Vince, Oliver, Holger, hemathor, Christophe, Simon and everyone else who
experiences this problem or any other issues with ownCloud: Be sure that we
don’t do this on purpose. We care about these issues. Lots of us are
volunteers, but that doesn’t mean we don’t care about it working for
everyone. Most of the time we just have problems reproducing the problem
and thus fixing it.

Klaas just said what you can do to help. Please check is mail and help us.
This will eventually lead to having your problems fixed more than
complaining on the mailing list (although I understand why you feel the
need to do that, I would be frustrated too).

Thanks for caring about ownCloud. We do too.