[Owncloud] Upgraded to Owncloud 5. Here come the conflict files again

Klaas Freitag freitag at owncloud.com
Thu Mar 21 11:17:18 UTC 2013

On 21.03.2013 01:42, Vince D. Kimball wrote:
> Yes, I see the same thing even though I'm the only one using my Owncloud
> server.  Obviously, there is something wrong with the sync process but the
> Owncloud team doesn't want to believe that so nothing is done.

Please don't get carried away, I can assure you that we do care.

The problem is tracked in https://github.com/owncloud/mirall/issues/446

It would help if someone could reproduce the issue with a very small set
of files (best <10 files) and provide me with:
- the log of the client (produced by owncloud --logfile
/tmp/conflicts.log),
- both the databases before update and after update from client and server
- the output of date +%s -ur <filename> of all the testfiles in the
servers data directory.

regards,

Klaas