[Owncloud] ownCloud/openSUSE collaboration for GSoC 2013

Qingping Hou dave2008713 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 19:22:19 UTC 2013

Thanks for all the help and input from everyone so far :)

I have updated the plan a bit according to the new feedback.

* for cache, I think it will be a great extension for the app. I will
see if I can find some time to work on this when the core part is
stable enough.
* for collaborate with marble, yes, it's already included in the plan.
Will discuss with them on stuff like how the communication API should
be designed.