[Owncloud] Accessing php page in app directory - SOLVED

Andreas Ergenzinger Andreas.Ergenzinger at uni-konstanz.de
Wed Mar 20 13:35:17 UTC 2013

Hi,

I don't think it makes sense to include my specific rule in the core .htaccess file. There simply aren't going to be a lot of people using the app  and those that do will have to provide a location directive anyway, in order to protect the OC location with a properly configured Shibboleth SP.

A general rewrite rule that allows direct access to all files in a specific subdirectory of all apps might be useful for some, but at the moment I don't see the need.

Cheers,
Andreas