[Owncloud] Pull request testing

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Wed Mar 20 11:50:57 UTC 2013

Yeah, Jörn makes the right point here. Instead of only thumbs upping –
which doesn’t indicate what you did (test in Firefox&Chrome and maybe IE,
or you just like it, or you just looked at the code). So yes, just add a
comment next to the thumbs, clarifying why you give the thumbs up.

Of course there are exceptions where there is only one reviewer able to do
it, but then it just needs to be clarified. We won’t go to hell if only one
person tested it and another one only looked at the code, but we should
make sure that, well, actually at least one person tested it.

Thanks folks!