[Owncloud] ownCloud/openSUSE collaboration for GSoC 2013

Alessandro Cosentino cosenal at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 09:31:05 UTC 2013

wow, great!

Jakob or Jan, do you want to backup/co-mentor?
Officially in GSOC there is going to be only one mentor, but it's
always good to have someone who can interacts with the student while
the official mentor is away.

Brice and Qingping, can you give me a description of the project in
the format of the openSUSE wiki?

Thanks!