[Owncloud] ownCloud/openSUSE collaboration for GSoC 2013

Qingping Hou dave2008713 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 21:15:39 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I had a discussion with eMerzh on the map app project and come up with
following attack plan:
https://github.com/houqp/apps/blob/map_app/map/PLAN.md

Feel free to comment on Github or reply your suggestions here. eMerzh will
also update the project description on SUSE wiki later.

Also we need an extra back/co-mentor for this project :)

Cheers,
houqp