[Owncloud] owncloud download level of entry: tar.bz -> zip

Mattias Giese giese at b1-systems.de
Tue Mar 19 10:18:03 UTC 2013

Zitat von "Aksakal, M." <m.aksakal at gmail.com>:

> Winrar can handle tar bzip files and I think 7zip can as well. Too be
> honest, if you don't have one of those installed you have no business being
> a server admin.

Yeah, exactly, if you are an extensive (power) user or server admin.
The standard on Windows itself is ZIP and AFAIK (i am not using
Windows) the builtin Tools
shipped by Microsoft can only handle ZIP. I don't think it would be
the best solution to force the installation of third-party tools on
users who must/want to run Windows.

Just my 2ct.

--
Mattias Giese