[Owncloud] Core db schema broken and unfixable without new installation

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Mon Mar 18 18:31:33 UTC 2013

On Monday 18 March 2013 18:49 Bernhard Posselt wrote:
> On 03/18/2013 06:48 PM, Thomas Tanghus wrote:
> > On Monday 18 March 2013 17:15 Bernhard Posselt wrote:
> >> I've tried adding those fields and removing the primary key values from
> >> the indices fields (why the fuck are they even in there!?)
> >
> > An unique index defined as primary is AFAIK a primary key.
>
> Yeah but if the field that the index refers to is a primary key, then so
> is the index. Or am i wrong?

If the index refers to a field that is already a primary key, there's no
reason to set it as primary I guess. But it can be useful to have the a unique
index on several fields be the primary key. Like in
https://github.com/owncloud/core/blob/master/db_structure.xml#L986
--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus