[Owncloud] demo language

Michael Grosser owncloud at seetheprogress.net
Sat Mar 16 00:22:17 UTC 2013

Hey Pascal,

we now have a special demo mode enabled, which gives you your own
user, files, data etc. when logging in.
So you can try without being disturbed by anyone else.
With the new mode the demo slowed down a few ms on login, but that was
worth it I thought.
Additionally we had to disable default/demo contacts for now, cause of
a huge strain when importing an average of 5-15 contacts/s.
I'm still trying to optimize, but after one day of working to get it
"production" ready with huge help from Lukas (Thanks again), I think
it should do and hopefully contacts will come back tonight as well.
For anyone accessible as always under http://demo.owncloud.org
If anyone has a problem with the new mode let me know via mail or irc
(scalability-junk) and I'll try to fix it.

Cheers
The community guy aka scalability-junk
(Michael Grosser)