[Owncloud] owncloud download level of entry: tar.bz -> zip

Victor Dubiniuk victor.dubiniuk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 14:49:04 UTC 2013

Even more easier: Install 7-zip
http://www.7-zip.org/

 >*7-Zip* is *open source* software. Most of the source code is under the *GNU
LGPL* license. The unRAR code is under a mixed license: GNU LGPL + unRAR
restrictions. Check license information here: 7-Zip
license<http://www.7-zip.org/license.txt>
.

>You can use 7-Zip on any computer, including a computer in a commercial
organization. You don't need to register or pay for 7-Zip.
>Supported formats:

   - Packing / unpacking: 7z, XZ, BZIP2, GZIP, TAR, ZIP and WIM
   - Unpacking only: ARJ, CAB, CHM, CPIO, CramFS, DEB, DMG, FAT, HFS, ISO,
   LZH, LZMA, MBR, MSI, NSIS, NTFS, RAR, RPM, SquashFS, UDF, VHD, WIM, XAR and
   Z.

Victor