[Owncloud] Name of app repositories

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Mon Mar 18 12:34:34 UTC 2013

Oh and please – don’t put off these discussions as unnecessary just because
they don’t improve the user experience. They need to be solved. We can’t
just break off certain things because »there are more important things
right now, like fixing bugs« because then we’ll not move forward. There are
always bugs to be fixed. This is not a binary choice, as so often, but we
need to balance.