[Owncloud] Name of app repositories

Alessandro Cosentino cosenal at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 08:35:04 UTC 2013

agreed. sorry for the futile discussion.

some more practical information:
- can we already go ahead and move the code?
- is each maintainer going to do it by himself?
- is it easy to move the issues too? some of them are not properly
tagged, maybe we should do some triaging before.
- has anyone already done this and can provide a 2-lines howto?

Thanks,
Alessandro