[Owncloud] Name of app repositories

Frank Karlitschek frank at owncloud.org
Mon Mar 18 06:50:03 UTC 2013

As I said.
It's O.K. for curtain "bigger" apps to have an own repository. And only if the maintainer requests it.
Having this for every single small app introduces chaos without a benefit.

In the meantime I suggest that we try to fix the urgent bugs that we currently have instead of discussions like that that don't improve the experience for ownCloud users.

Frank