[Owncloud] New application FaceFinder

aaron.messner aaron.messner at student.uibk.ac.at
Sat Mar 16 21:34:44 UTC 2013

Hello

I work on the Project FaceFinder an application for Owncloud

The goal of thisa application is to help the user to manage the images.

To do this the application has various functions.

It supports the extraction of Exif data like camera type and focal length.

It is also able to extract tags and you can tag the images.

There is also the possibility to search for the images and to check the
equality of all images .

The project is in a early state. I would be interested in your opinion.

This is the git Repository if you are interested

<https://github.com/noldmess/facefinder.git>

thanks for helping me to make my application better