[Owncloud] improving OwnCloud javascript theming/templating

Stefan Nagtegaal development at standoutdesign.nl
Sat Mar 16 09:30:11 UTC 2013

I would like to improve owncloud theming and templating, which currently isn't as good as it should/could be.
Now, I would like to know what the proper and most reliable way is, of getting things committed to core?

And, as a sidenote I'm not completely sure what belongs to core and what not. Owncloud seems to be distributed with a "3rdparty"-directory, which seems to be 3rd party applications and source code, although I'm not completely sure about this.
The apps-directory hold quite some apps, which some of them are "internal", "3rd Party" or "Recommended".

So the question is, to make patches for the proper files and apps, which applications are part of owncloud core, and which are not?

And, are there any thoughts on how to make the generated HTML from the javascript files, themable/templatable?

Kind regards,

Stefan Nagtegaal