[Owncloud] Serverside fs change detection, OC 5.0

Jan Brenner jan at brennerpack.de
Fri Mar 15 13:02:29 UTC 2013

Hello,

I've recently updated my owncloud instance from version 4.5.7 to version 5.0.

As a result, the next sync creates hundreds of conflict files. That's a bad user experience, due to the fact, that everything was in sync before the update.

So I deleted the confict files by a shell script. Unfortunatly the confictfiles are still present in the webinterface and throwing errors, if I click on such a file.

I want to ask you, when will the server recognize the filessystemchanges on server side?

Best Jan