[Owncloud] OC5 PDF Viewer

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Fri Mar 15 10:50:55 UTC 2013

Hey Christian, sorry about that. We just use the pdf.js library for
displaying PDF documents, which is the same one Firefox now uses in their
stable releases for showing PDFs. Of course it’s not on par with desktop
PDF viewers yet, but it will probably get better fast.

We think it’s really cool though since it enables you to view PDF files
anywhere. If you prefer a desktop PDF reader, you can luckily sync your
files using the desktop sync client. :)