[Owncloud] Updating the Filesystem in OC5

Gianluca Montecchi gian at grys.it
Fri Mar 15 09:21:45 UTC 2013

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 07:32:07AM +0100, Norman Rieß wrote:
> Hello,
>
> after the update some of my files are not shown in the interface and
> scanFiles() resturns "undefined".
>
> How can i rescan my files in OC5?

Same problem here

I solved the problem deleting with these steps:

1) delete the entries in the oc_filacache table
2) from a shell, move the files in a temp directory
3) reload the directory from the browser
4) move back the files
5) reload the directory from the browser again

and the file are back

I only have a couple of directories, so was an easy and fast method, with more
direcotries I suppose it is not the best method.

bye
Gianluca