[Owncloud] OC 5 and shared folder

Dirk Kastens dirk.kastens at uni-osnabrueck.de
Thu Mar 14 10:02:46 UTC 2013

Hi,

> Just tried with OC 5 released one hour ago and same problems.
> By the way I am using Debian Squeeze + Apache + MySQL.
Same here: OC5 official release, new installation. It doesn't work, even
if I'm not logged in. When I click on the link that was sent via email,
I'm getting the "Cloud nicht gefunden" error (see picture).

Another issue: the sender of the mail is the entryuuid, what can be very
confusing to the recipient of the mail, apart from the fact that the
entryuuid should only be used internal.

Dirk