[Owncloud] excluding folder to sync to client.

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Thu Mar 14 09:37:29 UTC 2013

There are plans for selective sync from server (being able to manually
deselect folders to be synced to the client) as described on
https://github.com/owncloud/mirall/wiki/Desktop-client-next-steps (step 5/6)

Currently it's a bit down in the priority list though because we need to
get some basic stuff done first.
Robert, would you like to contribute and work on that?