[Owncloud] OC 5 and shared folder

Saint Germain saintger at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 23:54:00 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am testing OC 5 RC3 on a Debian Squeeze with Apache.
I was particularly interested in the shared folder features and it
seems that a few bugs remains:
  - when trying to open a public shared link while being logged in gives
    a "cloud not found" error. If we are not logged in, it's fine
  - not possible to view picture when accessing through a public shared
    link. I have the error message "The requested content cannot be
    loaded. Please try again later..."

And not linked to shared folders:
  - putting files in a directory generates cached thumbnails on the
    folder in Pictures folder (new feature of OC 5). However
    after deleting some files, they still appear in these thumbnails
  - Pictures slideshow is a bit too fast. I got latency to display the
    image, and it already skip to the next image while I haven't see
    the previous image

Feel free to comment. I can open bugs report if confirmed.

Thanks for this nice software !