[Owncloud] Best environment?

Alessandro Cosentino cosenal at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 20:48:49 UTC 2013

Hi Peter,

I don't see how you expect to get constructive answers from your question.
Everyone will cheer for the distro they use. I wouldn't choose a
distro only based on what's the best to run ownCloud.
Check out the requirement on this page
http://doc.owncloud.org/server/4.5/admin_manual/installation.html
And install whatever distro you like that has these packages already.

Alessandro