[Owncloud] pyOwnCloud release 0.2

Craig Sawyer csawyer at yumaed.org
Wed Mar 13 15:22:59 UTC 2013

Sorry about my messages earlier, I was on tablet, and it's mail interface
is confusing to me sometimes. ;P

Anyways, around the contribute agreement, That's not something I can make
happen.  But what I'm doing is not part of owncloud-core anyways, and it
seems the agreement is only around core?

AGPL code isn't a problem tho.

-Craig