[Owncloud] Encryption in OC 5

Adrian Sevcenco Adrian.Sevcenco at spacescience.ro
Tue Mar 12 20:51:50 UTC 2013

On 03/12/2013 03:32 PM, Henning Schuster wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm really excited about the new encryption feature in OC 5. As far as I
Hi! I was wondering since i seen the encryption feature on the list :
what it is supposed to be encrypted and why? (beside https which is obvious)
Because, with the exception of encrypting files on the client (one by
one before getting uploaded), i see no point of encrypting anything ..
so i ask in order to educate myself :)

Thanks,
Adrian