[Owncloud] owncloud client on mac 10.8.6

jiun bookworm thebookworm101 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 17:52:32 UTC 2013

I just managed to build the owncloud client on mac 10.6.8 using very recent
sources mirall>1.2.1 and ocsync, and  after configuration
this is the error i get on the status page:

"csync failed  to find specific file  "

and in the info page

Backend message: could not read status line. connection  closed by server,

i googled this and found it could be related to  (maybe incorrect) settings
serverside, but im not very confident i got things  right with my build
process,  so is there a way to tell whether its my crappy packaging/build
or the  owncloud server configs?