[Owncloud] pyOwnCloud release 0.2

Craig Sawyer csawyer at yumaed.org
Tue Mar 12 17:17:07 UTC 2013

Tom,

You are correct, it does!  But it doesn't accept @ characters as usernames
(or other funky characters), and it does not have any way to handle
self-signed, or * signed SSL certificates, amongst other things.  It
doesn't support proxies (tho at the moment the python version doesn't
either), etc, etc.

My two reasons for writing this were the requirement of non-traditional
static IP certificates, and email addresses as usernames.   They are
required for my hundreds of users environment.

-Craig