[Owncloud] Greetings & question on how to build desktop sync client

Klaas Freitag freitag at owncloud.com
Mon Mar 11 20:51:13 UTC 2013

On 11.03.2013 20:23, Qingping Hou wrote:
> Hi Muljadi,
>
> I am not a SUSE user, so my comment might not be very useful for you.
> But anyway, following dependencies are what I installed for my mirall
> build on Ubuntu.
We are providing packages for the software through the openSUSE Build
Service, also for Ubuntu and other Linuxes, as you know OBS is a cross
distribution packaging tool.
See http://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Build_Service for more information.

We are providing packages of client and server, but also the ones you
need to build the software. Help to improve the packaging would be very
much appreciated.

Details:

> For ocsync:
> libsqlite3-dev libneon27-dev
These should come with any serious distribution.

 > libiniparser-dev
This can be found in openSUSE Buildservice, repository
isv:ownCloud:community.

> libsmbclient-dev libssh-dev
Not needed, these are soft deps for csync.

> For mirall:
> libqtkeychain-dev libocsync-dev
qtkeychain is also in isv:ownCloud:community