[Owncloud] GSoC idea: mobile app <--> oC News app

eMerzh merzhin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 12:45:08 UTC 2013

I've started a map app some time ago  but i stopped to fix more bugs
in my bookmark app :)
I'm still interrested in this but i'm currently trying to learn
angular and i would like to wait for doctrine in OC to start back ...

So if someone is willing to take it further before that, i'll be happy
to give what i've done and to help if the person want it :)

Regards,

eMerzh aka Brice