[Owncloud] Hello :) What we are doing with ownCloud.

Klaas Freitag freitag at owncloud.com
Sat Mar 9 17:34:47 UTC 2013

On 09.03.2013 09:34, Sandro Knauß wrote:
Hi,

I was thinking of providing a CLI for up- and downloading of files using
the configurations of owncloud Client (server, user, password) and the
upcoming big file solution.
What else can one do with the CLI?

>> I have a question for you on the Mirall linux client.  How do you store the
>> password?  I'd like to use the same stuff, to make it interoperability
>> easier. At the moment I'm using 0400 dot files in the home dir.  I welcome
>> better plans for password storage.
>
> Currently we are using qtkeychain
> (https://github.com/frankosterfeld/qtkeychain ) for storing passwords.

You also could read configuration from
$HOME/.local/share/data/ownCloud/owncloud.cfg to
get the url of a configured ownCloud if you want.

Klaas