[Owncloud] Questions about E-Mail address fields in the Contacts app

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Sat Mar 9 07:24:09 UTC 2013

On Friday 08 March 2013 18:23 Chris Green wrote:
> Two questions about the E-Mail fields:-
>
>     How do you edit an E-Mail field?
>
>     What's the box at the LH end of the field for?

The box? is it a missing image on the delete action?

> I've been playing a bit and it seems it may be supposed to be possible
> to edit the field in-situ,

That's the idea :)

> however when I do that I just get a rotating
> thingy that never stops.

It sounds like a bug. Can you file an issue at
https://github.com/owncloud/apps/issues/new with info from owncloud.log
webserver error logs and any errors in javascript console.

You should add define('DEBUG', true); to the bottom of config.php

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus