[Owncloud] discussion app

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Fri Mar 8 21:46:06 UTC 2013

Robert, core developers concentrate on the core stability. That doesn’t
mean there’s room for discussion or opportunities for other people to
develop apps.

Stefan, feel free to write up an app spec (or just copy what you wrote
here) as an issue in https://github.com/owncloud/apps/issues

Or if someone reads this who is interested in programming the app Stefan
mentioned, just start a repository and send the link here so we can check
it out. :)